The Influencer Marketing Lab
Democratizing philanthropy with the help of influencers
Oct 01, 2020
Episode 5 of the Influencer Marketing Lab - a weekly podcast tracking the growth spurts and growing pains of influencer marketing.
This podcast is sponsored by Tagger the data-driven influencer marketing platform and social listening tool.
This week Scott Guthrie is in conversation with Stephen Ready, co-founder & CEO at Inspired - a new type of cause marketing platform that focuses on the everyday consumer as the ultimate influencer
Our discussion covers:
- How Inspired is democratizing philanthropy by creating everyday philanthropy
- Hits and misses of celebrity endorsements
- The importance of authentic brand/influencer relationships which resonate with the target audience
- Elevating alpha consumers to become creators
- How Inspire identifies people with nascent influence, activates their influence and builds it into a repeatable behaviour that can help move the needle on social causes, and help brands build loyalty and trust
- How brands can surprise and delight the customer a couple of times a day when you make an everyday purchase
- Why brands should invest in purpose and purchase intelligence