The Influencer Marketing Lab
Profile of Emily Trenouth head of influencer marketing at MediaCom
Dec 02, 2020
Episode 13 of the Influencer Marketing Lab - a weekly podcast tracking the growth spurts and growing pains of influencer marketing.
This podcast is sponsored by Tagger the data-driven influencer marketing platform and social listening tool.
This week Scott Guthrie is in conversation with Emily Trenouth, head of influencer marketing at MediaCom.
In this episode we discuss:
- Emily's role as internal champion of influencer marketing at Mediacom
- The proof points used to validate influencer marketing internally within the media agency and externally to clients
- Moving from a PR channel to a performance-based channel
- How 2020 was the year influencer marketing has been validated as a channel
- The key takeaways from the Influencer Marketing Show
- Why diversity and inclusion is much more than just casting diverse talent
- Another look at measurement and evaluation
- Questioning the value of virtual influencers (awks - my chapter on virtual influencers was published this week by Routledge in a new textbook)
- Better transparency around influencer pay and influencer fraud - the benefits of a payment benchmarking system
- Transferring organisational knowledge around Mediacom