The Influencer Marketing Lab
Becky Owen Facebook's head of branded content talks social commerce
May 05, 2021
Episode 27 of the Influencer Marketing Lab - a weekly podcast tracking the growth spurts and growing pains of influencer marketing.
This podcast is sponsored by Tagger the data-driven influencer marketing platform and social listening tool.
This week Scott Guthrie is in conversation with Becky Owen Head of branded content for Facebook across Europe, the Middle East and Africa.
In this episode we discuss:
- Social commerce and how important shoppable integration is to Facebook and to Instagram
- How Facebook has helped small business adapt to the new reality of being unable to trade physically during the Covid-induced lockdown
- Removing friction from the purchase process on social
- The power of storytelling within influencer marketing
- Instagram drops
- Augmented Reality
- And the ethical considerations surrounding Virtual Influencers
Check out the Influencer Marketing Lab website for full show notes and related useful links.