The Influencer Marketing Lab
Philip Brown talks Offset: Formula E's new creator collective
June 17, 2021
Episode 32 of the Influencer Marketing Lab - a weekly podcast tracking the growth spurts and growing pains of influencer marketing.
This podcast is sponsored by Tagger the data-driven influencer marketing platform and social listening tool.
This week Scott Guthrie is in conversation with Philip Brown, influencer marketing manager at Formula E the first sport to have a certified net zero carbon footprint since inception.
In this episode we discuss:
- The sport of Formula E and where in the world you can go to watch the races
- Formula E's new creator collective, The Offset
- How the members of Offset were selected and how their content will be measured
- The importance of nurturing long-term relationships with your creators
- The differences between working agency side versus inhouse
- How to professionalise the influencer marketing industry
Check out the Influencer Marketing Lab website for full show notes and related useful links.