The Influencer Marketing Lab
Beckii Flint of Pepper Studio talks hate followers
July 29, 2021
Episode 34 of the Influencer Marketing Lab - a weekly podcast tracking the growth spurts and growing pains of influencer marketing.
This podcast is sponsored by Tagger the data-driven influencer marketing platform and social listening tool.
This week Scott Guthrie is in conversation with Beckii Flint, co-founder of Pepper Studio a boutique influencer marketing agency
In this episode we discuss:
- How the two-year-old startup won two golds at the recent Influencer Marketing Awards
- Pepper Studio's influencer marketing ethos
- Kid-fluencers and the need for their better protection
- The largely unreported phenomenon of hate followers and the devastating toll they can take on creators
- The importance to our industry of standardising pricing for creator-generated image rights
- Diversifying revenue streams as creators increasingly shift away from being dependent on single social media platforms due to their terms of services and algorithm changes.
Check out the Influencer Marketing Lab website for full show notes and related useful links.