The Influencer Marketing Lab
BEYONDinfluence's Jeanette Okwu talks global influencer marketing
December 17, 2021
Episode 36 of the Influencer Marketing Lab - a weekly podcast tracking the growth spurts and growing pains of influencer marketing.
This podcast is sponsored by Tagger the data-driven influencer marketing platform and social listening tool.
This week Scott Guthrie is in conversation with Jeanette Okwu the Founder and CEO of BEYONDinfluence, a Berlin headquartered influence & brand ambassador marketing agency.
In this episode we discuss:
- Why global strategies need to be sufficiently rigid to produce consistent results whilst flexible enough to accommodate local nuances.
- Jeanette's role as member advisor to the American Influencer Council.
- Re-emergence of virtual influencers
- The Importance of the contracting phase of the influencer marketing workflow
- And we look at Jeanette's go-to sources of information for keeping up-to-date with influencer marketing
Check out the Influencer Marketing Lab website for full show notes and related useful links