The Influencer Marketing Lab
Jo Burford talks creators, connections & community
January 26, 2022
Episode 37 of the Influencer Marketing Lab - a weekly podcast tracking the growth spurts and growing pains of influencer marketing.
This podcast is sponsored by Tagger the data-driven influencer marketing platform and social listening tool.
This week Scott Guthrie is in conversation with Jo Burford Global Director of Creators at Aaqua. Prior to Aaqua Jo's worked at Talenthouse, Twitter, and Whalar.
In this episode we discuss:
- lessons learned over a decade working in the industry
- Common myths about influencer marketing - and how to dispel them
- the most important personality traits needed to thrive in this space
- Speaking of space we talk about Space Hero where Jo is a talent advisor at the firm aiming to put creators into space.
- Jo also teases Aaqua a new platform
Check out the Influencer Marketing Lab website for full show notes and related useful links